Sunday, August 22, 2010

BOO!!! Halloween Class

I am not really missing in action! Summer has been very busy BUT now I am back and moving on. On September 9th I will be doing a Halloween Decorating Class. You will be able to make all of the projects shown below in less than 2 hours!!!!!

What: Halloween Class
When: Thursday, September 9th
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: My home
Cost: $40 Class needs to be paid by August 31st so I can order all of the supplies for class (includes everything and there will be some extra leftovers for you to do what you would like to)
Cost: $5 We will be also making 2 cards and a project (If you place an order of $25 before shipping and tax this part of the class will cost you nothing!)
Contact: razzle_lane@hotmail.com



Of course your block can read like the one shown, (LOL), or you make make it read "trick or treat". Funny goof and a great story to go with it. All may hear this story at class!




1 comment:

Juli said...

Kriss I am so jealous! I wish I was there to come! (Maybe I should make a trip--ha!) I hope it goes well. I do have to say that I think the crafts are so much fun, and you would be so proud of all the domestic crafting I am doing around here too. Just wish I could get my stamping stuff figured out! Good luck with the big kids!