Monday, October 18, 2010

Shopping anyone?

I am not normally a great shopper but over the past 3 weeks I have been doing so much crafting with my daughters it has required lots of shopping!!!! Within one week, Monday thru Friday, Abbi and I had been to Hobby Lobby 8 times to get stuff. Yes, 2 of those times were as the store was closing so we raced to get what we needed. Once I got home again Jenni wanted to do some crafting and then the new Hobby Lobby opened close to my home so once again I found myself there with Jenni. NO it was not closing time but the 1st day they were opened. It was a lot of fun. This card remined me of shopping with friends, (daughters), and now I think I am ready to get back into a routine. So much for shopping:( (Money book :) )

Have a Razzle Dazzle day stamping!
Kriss



No comments: