Sunday, October 17, 2010

WOW!!! Long time no see of me!!!!!

Here are the cards and a project we did in card group. I used the set "Day of Gratitude" for all of them. In addition the word "gratitude" on the project came from the set "Fabulous Phrases". I wanted you to see one of the cards made has nothing to do with autumn or Thanksgiving. If you are like me sometimes it is hard to think outside the box sometimes. I wanted to give you an idea of another way this stamp set could be used and I am sure you can think up many more.
The tube the candy is in I found online at: www.sks-bottle.com. They have lots of different containers and sizes.




The following card is one I made for regionals in St. George in September. It was funny to see they were having us use the same stamp set I used to make the card. Just another idea for you!

Hope you have a Razzle Dazzle Stampin' Day!!!!
Kriss


No comments: